When I was younger, everybody used to give me compliments about my hair that how beautiful and thick my hair is. I really had thick and gorgeous hair. And I always think that I would have beautiful hair for a lifetime but due to some Sneaky Reasons, My Hair started to Fall Out.
Almost two years back, when I was enjoying my beautiful hair. I started losing hair more than usual and I ignored it. Because I knew that it would recover by itself and my hair would become thick and shiny again. But due to my carelessness regarding handling my hair, I had to face hair fall.
I got worried and then at the age of 25, some symptoms of baldness started appearing. Which became the cause of my depression and I found that I really need a hair loss treatment to cure it in time before it’s too late. I turned into a googling machine, willing to learn and try everything to treat it.
But then my close friend gave me a suggestion that I should consult an experienced trichologist at the
hair transplant center to treat my hair fall in time.
So after consulting the trichologist, he recommended me to improve my lifestyle into a healthy lifestyle. And told me about the Sneaky Reasons due to which My Hair starts Falling Out.
So I thought, I should share the Sneaky Reasons, because these are the factors due to which Hair Starts to Fall Out. So that if you are also having hair loss and want to get rid of it, then you can also control your hair fall by avoiding bad habits and healthy eating.
- Sudden weight reduction
- Messy scalp
- Insufficient consumption of supplements like Vitamin B and C, the mineral zinc, press, sulfur, protein and so on.
- Direct exposure to the sun
- Some maladies or sicknesses ►like Parkinson’s illness, recuperating from heart assaults, strokes, and powerless invulnerable frameworks.
- Undergone an operation
- Due to an intake of prescribed medications like Chemotherapy, steroids, conception prevention pills and so forth.
- Irritated skin
- Depression, nervousness, stress
- Too much shampooing
- Tight hairstyles like pulling it back too firmly, tight twists/ponytails
- Sleeping with wet hair
- Certain skin issues ►like dermatitis and psoriasis
- Chlorinated water
- Excessive utilization of heating devices like hair curlers, straighter, blow dryer and so on.
- Poor brushing method
- Intake of drugs
- Permanent hair dyes or products.
- Unhealthy eating
- Crash eating or skipping of dinners
- Menstruation or menopause
- Medical scatters like the thyroid issue, pallor, lupus and so on.
- Brushing wet hair
- Improper shampooing method
- Genetic or innate
- Due to excessive wearing of a cap or a helmet
- Robotic Hair Transplant
- Stem Cell + FUE Hair Transplant
- Wigs, hair extensions
- Artistic Vertex hair therapy
- Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant
- Hair regrowth Tonics like sprays, creams, gels etc.
- FUE hair transplant
- Medicines, steroids etc.
- ACell + PRP Therapy
- FUT Strip Method
- Oil Massage
- Onion and Garlic
- Aloe Vera
- Lime and Black Pepper Seeds
- Green Tea
- Fenugreek/ methi
- Lettuce with Spinach
Before attempting any of the temporary treatments like by using drugs, hair regrowth tonics and so forth to treat all hair related issues, it’s better that you simply get a hair treatment from the hair transplant center. Because the short-term therapies can cause skin disorders and infections.