Hair is one of the most important things for women to enhance their beauty. Because it’s a defining feature of their physical appearance. And losing hair is one of the most discouraging and upsetting situations especially for women since it’s socially unacceptable.
“Hair is the first thing. And teeth the second. Hair and teeth. A man got those two things he’s got it all.”
So it’s really important to take care of your hair to look gorgeous and stunning. And indeed you have to be very careful while handling your hair.
The main thing to ponder is that female hair loss works somewhat not quite the same as men. But the similarity is, hair starts to fall out regardless of age both in men and women. So that’s the reason that it’s uncommon to see teens start losing their hair at the age of 15/16.
Causes of Premature Hair Loss in Women:
There are many factors which contribute to causing premature hair loss in women. But the known reasons are following:
- Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a hormone that is derived from testosterone which is present in your body. And if you are encountering hair fall then basically, DHT is the motivation behind it and that’s the reason why hair follicles quit developing/ growing.
Despite the fact that women have just a little amount of testosterone in their body, still, it can be changed into DHT to trigger your premature hair loss.
- Another factor of female premature hair loss is the hormonal imbalance in your body which generally happens during the period of menopause.
- Medical disorders and prescribed medications may contribute to causing premature female hair loss problem in women.
Tips to Help Women Spot Early Signs of Premature Hair Loss:
- If you are losing more than 100 hair strands while washing it, brushing it or on your cushion and garments.
- Your pony tail, braid or bun becomes noticeably thinner.
- Your hair has less volume than it used to have.
- Your hair does not grow as long as it used to be.
- The ends are more spit.
- Your hair is becoming thinner from the front, crown or temple regions of the scalp.
- Hair is growing on different parts of the body like on the face, chest or arms.
If you have observed some early symptoms of premature hair loss then you don’t have to get worried now because there are some treatments by which you can try to control it.
Treatment Options to Cure Female Premature Hair Loss:
- Minoxidil ► use two times a day, it helps in the hair regrowth and also controls further hair loss.
- Corticosteroids ►can damage the immune system, not safe for health
- Ultraviolet Light Treatment ► can cause skin cancer, pigmentation, nausea, etc. so it’s not recommended.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy ►involves an ingestion of the progesterone and estrogen through pills, patches, and creams.
- Hair Regrowth Tonics like creams, sprays, gels etc.
- Hair Transplants ► women hair loss treatment in Dubai, it’s painless, consumes less time, least invasive and will show long lasting results in guaranteed time.
- Increase the consumption of saw palmetto, Aloe Vera, Licorice, Safflower, green tea, Indian Gooseberry (Amla) and rosemary.
- Injections, Steroids etc.
- Circulation Issues ► Massage the scalp with Jojoba Oil, Emu Oil, coconut oil or almond oil etc.
- Healthy Diet ►Increase the intake of vitamin B, protein, iron, minerals etc.
- Potassium ► eat plenty of bananas
- Depression and Anxiety ► try to reduce your stress by involving in multiple activities like by yoga, exercise, walk, hiking or participating in sports.
Abstain from Using Temporary Treatments:
It’s restricted to use short term treatments like medications, steroids, sprays, creams, gels, injections and so forth. These are the best way to waste both money and time. Since these temporary treatments don’t give desired results in claimed time period and furthermore causes side effects like skin disorders, allergies, infections and so on.
Since these temporary treatments don’t give desired results in the guaranteed time period and furthermore causes side effects like skin disorders, allergies, infections and so on.
Consultation with the Trichologist of the Hair Transplant Centre:
It’s better that you arrange an appointment with the trichologist at the Hair Transplant Centre. So that he will examine your scalp very carefully and then will recommend you to get an appropriate treatment or to get a women hair loss treatment in Dubai from the hair transplant center.
Premature hair fall in women is presently normal. So there’s no need to feel embarrassed or ashamed about getting a treatment to cure it.
Because as Ivana Trump said that:
“Gorgeous hair is the best revenge.”
So if you are encountering premature hair loss and want to get a safe, effective and long lasting treatment then you have a privilege to enhance your beauty by treating your hair loss. So you don’t need to waste further time. Instead, you can get a women hair loss treatment in Dubai from the hair transplant clinic.